[IBIS-Users] IBIS model Question.

Subject: [IBIS-Users] IBIS model Question.
From: whiz kid (we_r_frendz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 19:28:49 PDT

Hi Folks,
I am running some simulations on a interface whose
swing is 800mv. when I simulate the wave forms that I
get have a swing from -400 mv to 400mv which obviously
is not correct. I was wondering as to what might be
the source of the problem in the IBIS models.
2) The other question is pertaining to the IBIS model
convention. The signs for the current values in power
and gnd clamps. I see that the current values for the
Pwr clamp is positive and negative for gnd clamp. does
it mean that pwr clamp sources current and sinking
current for gnd clamp.
I would be really thankful if you folks can provide
any insight.

Thanks,
Rahul.