RE: [IBIS-Users] Modeling Differential I/O

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Modeling Differential I/O
From: Kar Hooi Kuan (KHKUAN@altera.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 01:48:09 PDT

Adam,

I see your method, I think that is a more accurate method. However, that is
for LVDS, is that applicable for other differential I/O like lvpecl or pcml?
I found that there is no voltage offset for these two differential models.
Can we set a constant reference voltage accross the non-inverted and
inverted pins instead of using the offset voltage. Thanks.

Regards,
Kar Hooi