Re: [IBIS-Users] Simplified model for receiver

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Simplified model for receiver
From: Ingraham, Andrew (Andrew.Ingraham@hp.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 08:32:28 PDT

I am puzzled why you think the fault is with the IBIS model.

I think you said the simulation looks good with the IBIS driver model in XTK, or with just the IBIS driver model in HSPICE; but that it misbehaves when you add the HSPICE receiver model. That would seem to indicate that something may be wrong with the HSPICE receiver model.

Is it an encrypted model?

Are there any SCALE or SCALM options anywhere?

In the IBIS models in HSPICE, make sure to include all nodes in your B-elements, do not omit the "optional" ones. They aren't really optional, if you want correct behavior.

Regards,
Andy