Re: [IBIS-Users] Simplified model for receiver

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Simplified model for receiver
From: Perry Qu (Perry.Qu@alcatel.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 11:04:17 PDT

Andy,

Thanks for your reply. Maybe I did not make myself clear in the previous email. Yes, I don't think there is anything wrong with the IBIS driver model. It works just fine in XTK. However, in HSPICE, when I tested the IBIS driver model by connecting the driver to termination
directly, without SPICE receiver, I got wierd waveform with higher than normal voltage swing and faster edges.

And I do include all the options in the B_element.

Regards

Perry

--
Perry Qu

Product Integrity | 600 March Road Alcatel Canada | Ottawa, ON K2K 2E6, Canada

DID: (613) 7846720 | FAX: (613) 5993642