RE: [IBIS-Users] info about signal integrity

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] info about signal integrity
From: yw.wang@philips.com
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 17:34:54 PDT

Thanks for your response, Bill,

I probably did not asked the right question, I actually more interested in
how the IBIS model is used in signal integrity check. I actually have the
ibis models and I want to know how to verify them other than using the
ibischk tool downloaded from the eda web. Do you have some information
about that as well?

Thanks again.

yu wang