[Fwd: [IBIS-Users] [Fwd: Non_monotonous data in IBIS models]]

Subject: [Fwd: [IBIS-Users] [Fwd: Non_monotonous data in IBIS models]]
From: Anshuli Goel (anshuli@india.ti.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 23:54:35 PDT

attached mail follows:

Hi Andy

Thanx for the response.But just wanted to know if this non-monotonic behaviour will be the case for input only or output only buffers also ? The models that I am using are input only and output only buffers .
I don't have any Bi-di buffer .The output buffer is 3-state output buffer .

Regards
Anshuli