[IBIS-Users] ibis model problem

Subject: [IBIS-Users] ibis model problem
From: akhilesh.chandra@st.com
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 02:56:29 PDT

Hi all,

    I got one warning in my IBIS model Can any one tell me why it is?

WARNING - Model 'cell': TYP VI curves cannot drive through Vmeas=1.4V
          given load Rref=1e+06 Ohms to Vref=1.65V

Cell is a simple bidirectional.

   I am unable to undersatnd what is the significance of this warning &
how I can remove it.

Regards
Akhilesh