[IBIS-Users] IBIS Roster page updates - Urgent

Subject: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Roster page updates - Urgent
From: Syed Huq (shuq@cisco.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 23:29:29 PDT

Please review your information on the IBIS roster under:

http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/roster/roster.html

We need your inputs to update your company information and keep all entries
current. The roster is the best method for the IBIS community to get hold
of you.

Please provide "ALL" data for any missing fields.

Failure to provide an update could result in the removal of your company
information so your participation is urgently needed.

If no changes are needed, then simply reply back and specify "No changes".

We will start the cleanup in ONE WEEK.

Thanks,
Syed
Webmaster