[IBIS-Users] IBIS East Summit Teleconference Details

Subject: [IBIS-Users] IBIS East Summit Teleconference Details
From: Peters, Stephen (stephen.peters@intel.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 16:05:38 PDT

Hello All:

   This is a reminder that the IBIS East Summit will be held Tuesday, Oct.
15 from 1:00pm - 5:00pm Eastern time (10:00pm - 2:00pm Pacific time). This
is a teleconference meeting, with attendees at both the NESA offices and
offsite. The teleconference bridge information is below:

Dial-in: (916) 356-2663
Bridge: 3
Passcode: 8230829
Title: IBIS East Teleconference

The presentations can be downloaded from the following URL

   http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/summits/oct02/

so can follow along if you phone in.

In addition to downloading the presentation, you can view the presentation
over the web by logging onto the Web Ex website.

http://ioscollaborate.com/intel

Meeting title: IBIS Open Forum Summit
Meeting number: 2001399926
Password: ibis123!

Type in the meeting number, then follow the instructions. Individual
presentors will control there presentations.

I look forward to full and lively meeting.

  Regards,
  Stephen Peters
  Intel Corp.
  Chair, EIA/IBIS Open Forum