[IBIS-Users] Information about IBIS Warnings .

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Information about IBIS Warnings .
From: whiz kid (we_r_frendz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 21:06:17 PST

Hi Gurus,
I have few questions about what the warnings mean. I
am using Specctraquest for my simulations.

1) PullDown : Overall Typical Area exceeds Maximun
Area. What has area goto do ????
2) Duplicate Points removed. This may sound dumb but
why will the curves have duplicate points in the first
place.
3) TV curves should asymptotically approach a final
value- Point added. what does asymptotically mean.

4) Falling wave form Fall1 Non monotic dv=-- at time
dt=-- exceeds 1% of voltage span. Do we need to worry
that the calculated value is off compared to the VI
curves . How is the best way to fix the above warning.

5) Also, I have a open drain IBIS model with a built
in Pull up resistor modelled into it. Is there a way
to create a new model with out the pull up so I can
play with different values of the Pullup in my
simulation. How do I go about creating this new model.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Rahul.