Re: [IBIS-Users] IBIS bump question

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] IBIS bump question
From: Fred Balistreri (fred@apsimtech.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 15:17:35 PST

We know the bump is on the die. The question is does it appear
in the CAD data base of the package. If so then putting in the
IC model would not be the correct thing to do because it would
be counted in the IC package data as well. I do not know the
answer to this. It probably depends on the CAD tool used to
model the package. Some IC package tools go all the way to
including some of the die information. At any rate I believe
the answer lies in knowing what is included in the package data.

Best Regards,