RE: [IBIS-Users] FW: Modelling an open drain driver

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] FW: Modelling an open drain driver
From: Henrik G. Madsen (hgm@vitesse.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 00:05:16 PST

Thanks for the clarification.

Having waveforms with V_fixture = 0, creates the below ERROR message, where you are told that your endpoint is where it should be, but you are 100% off.

ERROR - Model osoc2_od: The [Rising Waveform]
      with [R_fixture]=60 Ohms and [V_fixture]=0V
      has TYP column DC endpoints of 0.00V and 0.00v, but
      an equivalent load applied to the model's I-V tables yields
      different voltages (-0.00V and 0.00V),
      a difference of -100.00% and 100.00%, respectively.

/Henrik