RE: [IBIS-Users] s2ibis2 problem with 3-stateable OD drivers

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] s2ibis2 problem with 3-stateable OD drivers
From: Henrik G. Madsen (hgm@vitesse.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 02:01:55 PST

Fred,

Thanks for the input.

As far as I can read the IBIS standard, 'Open_sink' and 'Open_drain' are the same, where the first one is the preffered type. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It actually works to use the I/O_open_sink :-)

I will use the I/O_open_sink model type in the .s2i file to get the correct VI curves, but change the modeltype back to 'Open_sink' in the final IBIS file to get the correct model type.

/Henrik