[IBIS-Users] LVDS driver modeling

Subject: [IBIS-Users] LVDS driver modeling
From: Henrik G. Madsen (hgm@vitesse.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 07:05:45 PST

Hey All,

I'm trying to model a LVDS driver using the methods decribed by Adam Tambone in the article "Creating accurate LVDS models"

1)
Is it possible to use the above approach along with the s2ibis2 tool with an appropriate circuit file?

2)
If YES, do anybody have a .s2i setup file and necessary circuits file, they would like to share?

Regards
Henrik G Madsen
Sr. HW Engineer
Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation A/S
Ethernet Products Division
Hoerkaer 16, DK-2730 Herlev, DENMARK
Direct: +45 4485 5920
Phone: +45 4485 5900, Fax: +45 4485 5901
mail: hgm@vitesse.com
web: http://www.vitesse.com