RE: [IBIS-Users] Vinh for Differential Part

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Vinh for Differential Part
From: Tom Dagostino (tom@teraspeed.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 09:46:09 PST

The switching point for a differential input happens when the difference in
the input voltage reaches the Vdiff value. In this case the common mode
voltage is 1.2 Volts and the inputs need to be at least 100 mV different to
cause the input to recognize state. Thus 1.15 and 1.25 volts would be the
appropriate Vinl/Vinh values.

Tom Dagostino
Device Modeling Division
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC