Re: [IBIS-Users] Vinh for Differential Part

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Vinh for Differential Part
From: Timothy Coyle (Timothy.Coyle@nsc.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 10:14:55 PST

I think that most IBIS simulators use Vdiff as +/- of 0 V, assuming the
differential timing reference point is at 0V.

Regards,
Tim

| | vinu@cisco.com |
| | |
| | 12/06/2002 12:29 |
| | PM |
| | |
  | |
  | To: Timothy Coyle/Americas/NSC@NSC |
  | cc: ibis-users@eda.org@Internet |

Since these threshold voltages are used for timing measurements and since
datasheets specify timing at the zero crossing or Vddq/2 level, would it not
be better to set Vdiff=0, Vinl=Vinh=1.2V?

Thanks,
Vinu