[IBIS-Users] Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:44:28 -0800

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:44:28 -0800
From: Eric Hsu (ehsu@netlogicmicro.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 11:44:18 PST

Hi all and Arpad,

Could you please share your experience about verification spice and ibis
performance correlation? I found on page 8 of the article "I/O-buffer
modeling spec simplifies simulation for high-speed systems"
(http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/intel.htm), there is a figure mention about
spice and ibis waveform comparison. Do you think it was simulated by the
same tool? If it was, what's tool you used here? Or is anyone know what's
the tool I can use? How about like Hyperlynx, Quad Design, or
Interconnectix?

Best Regard,

Eric Hsu