RE: [IBIS-Users] Multiple package models

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Multiple package models
From: Tom Dagostino (tom@teraspeed.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 13:43:32 PST

Since each different package style will have a unique component name use
three different components with 3 different pin tables. Each model
referenced in the 3 pin tables should reference the common model statements.

Tom Dagostino
Device Modeling Division
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
2926 SE Yamhill St.