[IBIS-Users] ibis models

Subject: [IBIS-Users] ibis models
From: bpanos (bill.panos@sanmina-sci.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 08:33:01 PST

Maybe I'm missing something, but an ibis model cannot act like a spice
equivalent in so far as setting multiple inputs and outputs and seeing
how the device operates, is this correct? As An example, I have a model
for a PLL device and I wanted introduce a clock in and look the clock
out, as a function of the feedback (frequency lock) circuit, which is
critical in getting the PLL to operate correctly
Is the ibis model of the device made where the PLL is already at some
range of operation with a feedback circuit in place?
Any feedback appreciated....

Thanks
Bill