Re: [IBIS-Users] s2ibis2.solaris

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] s2ibis2.solaris
From: Syed Huq (shuq@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 18:36:07 PST

For Ques#1:

You should have:
[Rising waveform] 500 0.0 0.0 0.0 NA NA NA NA NA
[Falling waveform] 500 3.3 3.0 3.6 NA NA NA NA NA

by looking at the a*.spi, b*.spi, c*.spi, you should see the PULSE
statement. Looks like your buffer did not switch. So there are other
problems.

For Ques#2:
[Model file] typ.mod slow.mod fast.mod

Each of the above contains the respective process files. Then you
should each all the columms. That is if the simulation ran correctly.

You can always look at, for example pdn*.out (pulldown min)and look
at the SPICE generat

Syed