Re: [IBIS-Users] Validation of IBIS model

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Validation of IBIS model
From: hazem@qualim.com
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 09:45:17 PST

Hi,
Sorry for my late response.
Actually it’s hard to tell why you have overlay with
spice in short and open circuit condition. I also agree
with Andrew as the problem might be somewhere else.
This why I’ve suggested the former model regeneration
and corrections in order to be sure from the model
quality before we provide more effort on it.

By the way, I still see IBIS steady state =2.4V while
SPICE steady state = 2.7V. This might be the entrance
of why this is happening.

I hope it helps