RE: [IBIS-Users] Questions Regarding Bird 75.8

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Questions Regarding Bird 75.8
From: Timothy Coyle (Timothy.Coyle@nsc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 13:01:20 PST

Hi Arpad,
Thank you and to others for your responses. I think I initially
misunderstood how the SPICE language was going to
be supported. While I understand the advantages of including the AMS
languages, I'm still not sure of the full
ramifications. It will be interesting to see how this bird is implemented.

Regards,
Tim

| | arpad.muranyi@int|
| | el.com |