Re: [IBIS-Users] Questions Regarding Bird 75.8

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Questions Regarding Bird 75.8
From: Ross, Bob (bob_ross@mentorg.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 12:00:56 PST

Al:

I have uploaded a very generic sample cmos_3_state.ibs
CMOS buffer that reference an IBIS buffer and a Generic
SPICE test buffer under cmos_3_state.sp

The SPICE model is a reconfigurable to other modes.

   http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/samples/ver4.1/

I wish I had more time for more models and variations,
but this is a start. Arpad Muranyi stated that he is
also working on some samples to be posted later.

We are unable to offer some actual operating models
because they contain proprietary data, but the overall
concept has proven to be successful in actual test
cases with nearly identical syntax as the proposed BIRDs.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics