[IBIS-Users] Waveform mismatch question

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Waveform mismatch question
From: Angulo, John (john_angulo@mentorg.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 11:10:28 PST

The following is posted on behalf of John Phillippe at Motorola. Please send any private replies to john.phillippe@motorola.com only.

Ibis Guru's,
   I get quite a few waveform mismatches between the rising/falling
edges and the I/V curves like the one shown below.

WARNING - Model pad_26v_fast: The [Falling Waveform]
       with [R_fixture]=50 Ohms and [V_fixture_max]=0V
       has MAX column DC endpoints of 0.05V and 1.75v, but
       an equivalent load applied to the model's I-V tables yields
       different voltages ( 0.16V and 1.91V),
       a difference of 6.66% and 8.94%, respectively.

I'm curious if this is a common problem, or if there are some simple
solutions to get everything to match up. I check the waveforms and set
the sim time long enough to make sure the waveforms are stable. Any
help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--
John Phillippe
SPS, 32 Bit Embedded Controller Division, IC Creation