[IBIS-Users] RE: ibis question

Subject: [IBIS-Users] RE: ibis question
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 08:38:22 PST

Siva,

These two input models are going to act the same way exactly. The
clamp curves and C_comp seem to be identical. The fact that the
supply voltage is different will not make any difference in the
simulation with these models because there is no power clamp curve
in them. (If there was one, you would see a difference in waveforms
that go over the supply voltage, one receiver would start clamping
at the lower supply while the other at the higher supply voltage).

Arpad