Re: [IBIS-Users] Waveform mismatch question

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Waveform mismatch question
From: Duane Mattheisen (duane.mattheisen@onsemi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 13:29:34 PST

John
  I was writing for a bench measurement not a simulation. The 50 ohms
is a common standard for the AC measurements. And if your on a AC bench
measuring of actual devices, a capacitor helps when put it on the power
supply side of the R_fixture not on the device side, what that does is
take any voltage drop out of the wires going from the power supply to
the R_fixture. For the DC measurement again on the bench the resistance
to make as low as possible is the fixture resistance which is between
the Voltage/Current measurement tool and the device.

 On another note I down loaded s2ibis2_fix_tar.Z and s2ibis2_tar.Z but
did not know how to work with them. Is there any advice you can give me
to start?

              Thanks Duane Matheisen