[IBIS-Users] Load Line Question.

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Load Line Question.
From: whiz kid (we_r_frendz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 10:21:44 PST

Hi Gurus,
I have a question regarding plotting load lines based
on the V-I tables.

1) I have a open drain model with V_fixture=1.26v and
R_fixture = 50ohms.There are two V-T tables ( one
rising and one falling with V_fixture= 1.26 and
R_fixture = 50ohms ). I calculated the load line based
on the values as I=0 at V=Vcc and I = 1.26/50 =25.2ma.
I then plotted this loadline on the Pulldown curve by
drawing a line with co-ordinates (1.26v,0ma),
(0v,25.2ma) and noted for the intersection of the VI
curve and the loadline. The intersection point that I
get is way off from the one the tool calculates, which
in turn is off from the VT table falling endpoint. My
question is what is it that I am missing so that I get
a different value from the tool and also fixing the
model so that I fall within the 1% tolerance of the VT
end point.

Thanks,
Rahul.

=== message truncated ===