RE: [IBIS-Users] Pin name assignment (off-topic)

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Pin name assignment (off-topic)
From: Ingraham, Andrew (Andrew.Ingraham@hp.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 14:22:38 PST

Here is something interesting I just noticed, mostly off-topic but
slightly relevant....

The original mail I got from Eric Hsu listed five example pin names.
The second example in the list was "<xxx>", which I see as three
lower-case X's between angle brackets, all enclosed in double-quotes.

However, the replies that came from other people showed just a "" for
the second item. Nothing between the quotes!

It just goes to show that some characters don't work even in e-mail and
text editors (as many of you already knew). If someone e-mailed an IBIS
model file directly, not as an attachment, some characters or strings
within the file might get dropped.

Andy