RE: [IBIS-Users] Differences between '*_fixture' & '*_ref' parameters

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Differences between '*_fixture' & '*_ref' parameters
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 09:22:09 PST

Lior,

The *-fixture parameters are used when you generate the
waveform tables to load the driver with known loads.
The *-ref parameters tell the simulator how to load
the IBIS model when running simulations with it. These
supposed to indicate the load at which the buffer's Tco
was derived with in the data sheet.

I hope this helps.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation