RE: [IBIS-Users] pull-up/down and schmitt trigger modeling issue

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] pull-up/down and schmitt trigger modeling issue
From: Tom Dagostino (tom@teraspeed.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 14:22:33 PST

You can accommodate the resistive (?) pullup or pulldown in a tri-stated
buffer by placing that resistive characteristic in the power or ground clamp
table.

For the input you can use a model selector to have the user select between
an input with normal vin/vinh and an input with the schmitt characteristics
specified in the model spec section.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
2926 SE Yamhill St. Device Modeling Division
Portland, OR 97214 13610 SW Harness Lane
                                   Beaverton, OR 97008
http://www.teraspeed.com 503-430-1065
tom@teraspeed.com