[IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] IBIS generation w/ two power supplies

Subject: [IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] IBIS generation w/ two power supplies
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 10:05:11 PDT

Wil,

If your "main power supply" is basically the core voltage of
your chip, then you don't need to mention it in the IBIS model.
IBIS only cares about the I/O supply voltage(s). In other words,
you only need to define those voltages in IBIS to which the
pullup, puldown and the clamp devices are connected in the
circuit.

Arpad