[IBIS-Users] RE: model issue for input receiver

Subject: [IBIS-Users] RE: model issue for input receiver
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 15:40:38 PDT

Eric,

No. The reason is because the difference between a terminator and an input is
that the first one just terminates, and doesn't have Vinh and Vinl. If you
want to make an input model that also has an on-die terminator, you have to
put the terminator's characteristics into one or the other clamp IV curves.

Arpad