[IBIS-Users] RE: model issue for input receiver

Subject: [IBIS-Users] RE: model issue for input receiver
From: Eric Hsu (ehsu@netlogicmicro.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 17:32:42 PDT

Hi Tom, Muranyi, and Bob,

Thanks for your clear answer. It's really helpful for me.
There is the other related question. When characterizing C_comp, should spice netlist consider every thing on die, including clamping diode (or transistor) and terminator resistor?
Bob, do you mind also providing your professional comment for that? (I still remember you had a very good and practical presentation mention about C_comp characterization in designcon2003, such as "Frequency domain" or "Time domain" Techniques.)

Best Regards,

Eric Hsu
Interface Technologies
NetLogic Microsystems, Inc.
450 National Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94043
650-961-6676 x198

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law or contract. If you are not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited, and we ask that you delete this message and notify us
by return email. Thank you for your cooperation.
This e-mail contains NetLogic Microsystems, Inc. Confidential information