[IBIS-Users] IBIS 4.0 cookbook (was IBIS website (Question, Internal 100 Ohms termination))

Subject: [IBIS-Users] IBIS 4.0 cookbook (was IBIS website (Question, Internal 100 Ohms termination))
From: Lynne Green (lgreen@cadence.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 14:15:50 PDT

All-

Cookbook 4.0 topic list is under construction.

Anyone having topics they would like to see addressed, please drop me a
line. Even if it is a frequently-occurring topic (such as on-die
terminations) from the ibis reflector, it doesn't hurt to pass it along.
:-)

Best regards,
Lynne

Dr. Lynne Green
Senior Member of Consulting Staff
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.

"All the world's an analog stage, whereon digital plays bit parts."
Fred Field, Hughes Aircraft (1970's).