RE: [IBIS-Users] hspice version for s2ibis2?

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] hspice version for s2ibis2?
From: Lynne Green (lgreen@cadence.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 17:32:26 PDT

Hi, Eric,

s2ibis2 can also use other "spice" simulators (such as Spectre and
PSpice).

You should use whichever simulator uses the exact models provided by the
fab. A fab provides different model parameters and parameter values,
depending on whether you intend to use HSpice, Spectre, or Eldo. These
models are not portable between the simulators.

- Lynne

Dr. Lynne Green
Senior Member of Consulting Staff
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.

"Digital is analog that you hope is in one of two states."