[IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] Ibis generation problem

Subject: [IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] Ibis generation problem
From: Syed Huq (shuq@cisco.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 21:32:01 PDT

Eric,

The .Z is a compressed file. After you uncompress, you will get a .tar
file. Un'tar this file and you will get several sub-dir.

If you wish to re-compile(usually that is not necessary), look at the
/src sub-dir and the README and Makefile has all the info you need.

You can pick up the binary based on your OS, under the /bin sub-dir.

If you are downloding the s2ibis2_fix.tar.Z(highly recommended), then
there is a solaris binary in that dir already.

Once the binary is downloaded, make sure your 'x bit is set to make the
file executable(solaris/UNIX)..

So basically, you download and use without any modifications.

What was your error ?

Syed