RE: [IBIS-Users] (lv)pecl

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] (lv)pecl
From: erik.van.der.ven@philips.com
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 00:36:49 PDT

Tom,

About the garbage lines:
I use s2ibis for model type output_ECL.
Voltage range has been left out (since this created a voltage source of
1.9V to the ground node in the spectre simulation files).
Pull-up and pull-down references have been set to 3.3V.

The result is an IBIS file that contains a pulldown-curve starting at 1.1V
and continuing up to 3.3V.
Then the next voltages are: 2.05, 9 times 0V and 3.3V. Most currents are
equal to the 3.3V current except for the max current, which is increasing
for every line (note that I filled in the typical values for the the min
and max cases).

The pull-up curve ranges from 0V to 2.2V and is then followed by 10 times
0V and 2.2V. The current for the 0V lines is always 0.000A, except for the
first one.

So I get some strange values and the range is from 0-2.2V instead of -3.3
to 6.6V.

With kind regards,

Ir. Erik van der Ven
Room DB1032