RE: [IBIS-Users] (lv)pecl

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] (lv)pecl
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 09:42:10 PDT

Eric,

Forgot to answer your question on how to obtain the value.
If your SPICE model doesn't have this resistive property
included, you will have to measure it in the lab. Using
an IV curve tracer you need to sweep the buffer so that
the diodes turn on, and then get the slope of the linear
portion of the clamp. That should be your resistance
value.

Arpad