Re: [IBIS-Users] Question On Input buffers

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] Question On Input buffers
From: Ingraham, Andrew (a.ingraham@ieee.org)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 09:11:41 PDT

That sounds like the current from a 1 MegOhm resistor to ground.

The IBIS "Clamp" tables include everything that is present on inputs, or
outputs when not actively driving. That includes leakage current, on-chip
terminators, other resistors or always-enabled FETs, etc. Not just diodes.

The fact that the current is only -1.50 uA at -1.5 V implies that there is
no actual diode in your model.

Regards,
Andy