Re: [IBIS-Users] ibis simulation with spectre?

Subject: Re: [IBIS-Users] ibis simulation with spectre?
From: erik.van.der.ven@philips.com
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 03:16:50 PDT

I am very glad to hear that it's no problem to simulate IBIS models with
Spectre, but although it sounds easy I still don't know what to do.
To what tools and windows are refering? I assumed you meant the Cadence
design environment, but I am not sure. In the library manager I don't see
the button. Could you please give some more details?

With kind regards,

Ir. Erik van der Ven
Room DB1032
Business Line Networking Infrastructure