[IBIS-Users] tool-specific questions

Subject: [IBIS-Users] tool-specific questions
From: Lynne Green (lgreen@cadence.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 08:02:20 PDT

For detailed questions on specific tools, please contact the vendors
directly. For Cadence (including Spectre and SPECCTRAQuest), support
questions should be sent to support@cadence.com.

Cadence also maintains a public community web site at
http://www.specctraquest.com. This site has generic information on IBIS
and signal integrity, as well as tool-specific tips, and members can
also post questions. You do not need to be a Cadence customer to access
this site, although you do need to register to access some of the
materials. This web site had about 80 hits on "IBIS" at last check.

Best regards,
Lynne

PS: Spectre is a different product from SPECCTRAQuest, with different
features and capabilities. The current release of Spectre does not
support IBIS.

Dr. Lynne Green
Senior Member of Consulting Staff
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.