[IBIS-Users] S2IBIS2 Issue

Subject: [IBIS-Users] S2IBIS2 Issue
From: Suhail Zain (suhail@lightspeed.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 11:59:24 PDT

Hi:

I am trying to use the S2IBIS2 script to generate an LVCMOS2 I/O IBIS
model. However,
my voltage & temperature ranges are as follows:

VCC : 2.25 Volts
Temp: 125, 110, 85
Corner: SS

In other words, I want a slow corner, low VCC but a temperature sweep. I
tried the following:

[Voltage Range] = 2.25, 2.25, 2.25 for (typ, min, max)
[Temperature Range] = 110, 125, 85 (typ, min, max)

I also set all the spice deck to SS corner in the max1, min1, & typ1 files.

However, S2IBIS2 upon completion places NA in Power & Ground Clamps.
I looked at the spice results and there are current values in the output
files.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to get an IBIS model using the
S2IBIS2 script for a temperature sweep? Or any clue as to what I am
doing wrong?

Suhail