[IBIS-Users] Pr-emphasis/De-emphasis modeling in IBIS

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Pr-emphasis/De-emphasis modeling in IBIS
From: Ray Anderson (Raymond.Anderson@sun.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 10:09:44 PDT

A search of the archives showed up only a couple messages related to
modeling pre-emphasis using IBIS (and those were from several years
ago). I've downloaded the Hegazy paper on the subject.

Can anyone comment on the current capabilities of IBIS as releated to
modeling pre and de emphasized drivers (for say backplane or IB applications)

-Ray Anderson
Staff SI Engineer
Sun Microsystems Inc.