[IBIS-Users] [IBIS] for a question of s2ibis2, thanks in advance!!

Subject: [IBIS-Users] [IBIS] for a question of s2ibis2, thanks in advance!!
From: Allen Chao (achao@synopsys.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 06:52:36 PDT

Hi,
First of all, any help will be greatly appreciated. I am a coop student here
and I am in charge of the conversion from Hspice to IBIS model.
I am confused about how to construct [pin mapping] and [pin] in a command
file .s2i. (I am using North Carolina State University's s2ibis2 utility for
automatic Spice model to IBIS Version 2.1 model conversion)
Our device has some switches (by indicating high or low) to control the
transfer speed. I am trying to model the output by grounding or vcc few
inputs. I've tried a lot of cases. Can anyone show me how to ground or vcc
an input?
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Allen Chao

I also include the error log and what I put in the .s2i file in the bottom.
-Below is the error log from the pct8.out file (any information on this is
good too. ^^)

 vouts2i tx_pd 0 dc 0
 h$dps2i vdd33t_tx 0 dc 5.5

 **error**: voltage source not found on above line

 vgclh
h\i vss33t@.temp 27
 **error** above line attempts to redefine h$dps2i

 **error**: voltage source not found on above line

 .options ingold=2
 .dc vouts2i 5 10 0.1
 .print dc i(vouts2i)
 .end