[IBIS-Users] Question on pullup curves at Vtable=0

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Question on pullup curves at Vtable=0
From: Kannan Srinivasagam (pks@cypress.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 11:43:11 PDT

Hi,
I am generating IBIS models for a part. For an I/O buffer model, I am
getting currents in the range of 8-20mA under MIN and MAX conditions,
when
Vtable = 0 for my PULL-UP curves. My TYP condition works fine, and I get
0A
currents for Vtable = 0.

I believe the standard is to have currents lesser than 1mA when Vtable =
0
under ALL conditions. Is there a way I can offset these currents, and
get
them to be less than a milliamp for Vtable = 0?

Thanks,
-Kannan
.