RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS VMEAS and VREF Question.

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS VMEAS and VREF Question.
From: Flora, Matthew (matthew_flora@mentorg.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 10:24:10 PDT

Dear Mr. Kingen,

As I understand the message, the currents specified in the I-V tables
of the model are simply insufficient to drop enough voltage across a
50 ohm load resistor to reach 1.5 volts at the output of the driver.
The message is meant to point out an inconsistency in the data of the
model.

I believe Vmeas is used only for timing measurements (so I suppose you could risk ignoring the message if you are not interested in timing simulations). I know at least one simulator that will refuse
to run a timing simulation when the model generates that warning.

Best regards,
Matthew Flora
Mentor Graphics, Corp.