RE: [IBIS-Users] Why we make data VCC and GND relative

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] Why we make data VCC and GND relative
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 22:27:13 PDT

Actually, all of the IV curves have now a corresponding [*** Reference]
keyword.
These were introduced so that each IV curve could have an independent
supply voltage reference, and the original Vcc relative idea was
therefore
extended to be more general. This whole idea is necessary to allow the
simulator
to account for the correct current path for (power delivery
simulations).

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation
=====