[IBIS-Users] Mid Year Roster Cleanup - Pls respond

Subject: [IBIS-Users] Mid Year Roster Cleanup - Pls respond
From: Syed Huq (shuq@cisco.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 16:55:59 PDT

Hello,

Pls take a moment to review your roster entry on the IBIS page:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/roster/roster.html

If certain information needs to be updated, pls provide the changes to
me. We want your information to be current for the IBIS community.

If no changes are needed, still respond back to me and confirm.

Failure to provide a response may result in the removal of your entries
from the roster so your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Syed
Cisco Systems, Inc
Webmaster