[IBIS-Users] IBIS Functionality Question

Subject: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Functionality Question
From: Lauzums, Andris (ALAUZUMS@intersil.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 06:26:26 PDT

Hello-

I had a question concerning pin interfunctionality with the IBIS specification. I will be characterizing simple analog switches, and I would like to know if there is any way to have specific pins in the IBIS model change their state because of a change in signal on another pin? For instance, is there a way to "syntax" my model so that when pin A goes logic high, pin B or C would complete a SPST circuit? Could I then specify it to not complete the circuit if pin A goes logic low? I have looked at some models online, and I have not been able to find an answer. I appreciate your help on this matter.

Thank You-

Andris Lauzums
Intersil Corporation