RE: [IBIS-Users] LVDS Modeling Question

Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] LVDS Modeling Question
From: Muranyi, Arpad (arpad.muranyi@intel.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 09:40:08 PDT

Rick,

Do not mess with the [*** Waveform]s. The [Rising Waveform]
should always have a rising edge, and the [Falling Waveform]
should always have a falling edge in it.

The [Diff Pin] keyword will tell the simulator to put a stimulus
of reversed polarity on the second model's input to make that
work in the opposite direction from the non inverted model.

Even if you just had a single ended buffer, you should not
reverse the [*** Waveform] data. If an inverted output is
needed, use the sub-parameter "Polarity" under the [Model]
keyword.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation